The 11th EP from Seventeen notched second place on the Billboard 200, according to the preview article published by the American publication on Monday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” sold over 5 million copies in the first week and rewrote album K-pop sales records. The mini album claimed the top spot on Oricon’s weekly and weekly combined album rankings, cementing its status as the international artist that topped both charts with the most albums at 11.
At home, the band picked up five trophies from television music charts with main track “God of Music” which also topped the iTunes top songs chart in 29 regions.
Meanwhile, the 13-member act will resume its Japan tour in Saitama on Nov. 23 and will hop over to Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka until Dec. 17.
BTOB parts ways with agency after 11 years
- 조응천 "8년간 쓴소리 했는데…요즘은 백태클에 뒤통수 가격"
- BNK Busan Bank to pilot English
- Helicopter parent's questions spark debate online
- [Up close in Yeouido] Spy
- Half of young people struggling financially: Seoul
- N. Korea tests newly developed solid
- UN committee adopts resolution on N. Korean human rights for 19th straight year
- Posco International to build modular factory in Ukraine