Bang Yedam, formerly of Treasure, is planning to return as a solo musician, according to agency GF Entertainment on Monday.
He is gearing up to release his first solo album on Nov. 23 and will drop a pre-release from the EP on Nov. 10, added the company.
He came under the spotlight through an audition show in 2013, where he was touted as a child prodigy, and after five years of training under label SM Entertainment, he debuted as a member of Treasure in 2020.
The left the band and the label, however, in November of last year after taking six months off. In August, he signed with the current agency.
“The phrase ‘solo artist Bang Yedam’ still feels awkward and the pressure to fill up the stage on my own is high,” admitted the musician, “But I am excited to be able to present my own performance.”
Fantasy Boys to return next month
- [News Focus] Why Kim Jong
- ‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards
- Animal shelter busted for killing and burying hundreds of pets
- US set to deploy B
- [사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들
- Seoul shares close higher as US inflation softens
- Prix Medicis winning Han Kang wants next novel to be like 'spring'
- Food trade agency launches global low